Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Have you ever felt alone?

       I have, and it does not feel great. I hate it at times, but I like sometimes, but not all. When I was in Highschool, I always felt all alone at church. Even though my three closest friends were right next to me, I still felt alone, and I do not know why.  One time when I had left the first service I pulled out my MP3 Player and started listening to music on my way to the Block. As I was walking, I saw this teenager walking to the block too. I just walked passed him while singing "Remembering Sunday" By All Time Low. As I got closer to the doors, I felt someone flick my hair.    
       When I turned around to see who it was, it was the boy I had passed. It was Cody, a good friend of mine that I had not seen or talked to in weeks. When we reached the block I was smiling but when we walked through the doors everything changed. I felt different. Laura was running late, but that was normal. As I sat across from Cody, Jared, and their girlfriends, I felt left out for some reason. I felt like I did not belong. Before we walked into the auditorium, I was attacked from behind by Laura. When I turned to give her a hug, I saw she brought a friend.  Sitting in the auditorium listening to Matt preach or trying to hear, there was a lot on my mind. What was bothering me was that I feel like I was reliving my past. My past consisted of friends leaving, lying, and a lot more. I hated my past. Well, to make a long story short I just felt alone, and I do not want to be in my past ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment